The access and use of any services provided at smartlinetechnology.com , it 2019s any information, text, photos or graphics and videos, or any other materials downloaded or uploaded (all these are collectively named as 2018 the Content 201D) are directed by the Terms and Conditions of smartlinetechnology.com You have to comply with or accept the terms and conditions as provided, and then your access and use at smartlinetechnology.com becomes more reliable. You should agree the below stated Terms and Conditions if you try to use or purchase any of the products and services of smartlinetechnology.com.
1. You are responsible for any consequences aroused by making any use of the Services provided by us, or by posting any content to the services. All the contents that you post or present can be able to be viewed and comfortably shared with other users. When you post or display any information or User content, you grant an irrevocable, perceptual license to smartlinetechnology.com that can also be worldwide, royalty-free, and sub licensable to display, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, adapt, duplicate, translate, make copy works, of any and all of the User content in any form, media or any other form (known or later developed, for any purpose that may be useful and beneficial to the working of the Site.
2. You should have to make a binding contract with smartlinetechnology.com and only after entering to such contract you can be able to use our services. Your may not be a person banned to receive any such services under the Laws applicable to United Arab Emirates or any other jurisdiction applicable. The terms provided by the concerned local, state, national or international laws and regulations are to be strictly complied in order to making use of our services.
3. smartlinetechnology.com charging subscription charge from Sellers for Registration service (Business Profile creation) only. All other services except Registration service, known as extra services and smartlinetechnology.com Has the sole authority to make changes from time to time in the form and nature of the extra services provided by it to you without any prior notice.smartlinetechnology.com may stop temporarily or permanently Any of the extra services or any features within the extra services provided to its users without issuing any prior notice.smartlinetechnology.com also have the full right to create limits on the use and storage of these extra services.
4. These services may also be in the nature of advertisements targeted on the content or information on the services which may be changed by smartlinetechnology.com You agree with smartlinetechnology.com that you grant all the rights to smartlinetechnology.com to place such advertisements on the services connected to the contents or information presented by you or others.
5. You should agree that any services provided by smartlinetechnology.com should be used solely for your own internal and personal purposes. You also agree that (a) you should not reproduce, republish, copy, download, sell or distribute or resell any information, text, graphics, images, sound, video clips, directories, files, database etc.available on the Site. and (b) you will not reproduce, copy download, or compile any site content for the aim of running businesses that compete with smartlinetechnology.com We also prohibits any retrieval of Site content from the sites to create, or compile, directly or indirectly, any compilation and collection of directories and database whether through any automatic devices or manual processes without our prior consent.,
6. The term states that you and smartlinetechnology.com are independent contractors, no agency, franchise, partnership, or Joint concern, or may not have any employer-employee relationship.
7. The terms and conditions shall be governed by the Laws of United Arab Emirates.
8. In this Terms and conditions, you also agree with right for smartlinetechnology.com To make such contents available to our partners, other organizations and companies for broadcasting or publishing and distribution of such content on other media as per the term and conditions.
9. smartlinetechnology.com have no liability to you connected with any material or user content broadcasted over the site, which are in the nature of misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, false, and illegal. Risk stands with the members.
10. smartlinetechnology.com will not be responsible for the safety, quality, and availability of the products and services provided on the site for sale.
We gather information from our users by using different methods. Our main methods of information gatherings are listed below,
1. Registration Information: We obtain Registration Information mainly from three types of sources. From Normal Users (Buyers) and from companies (Sellers). A Registration form is to be filled at the time of Registration and you should provide some information such as your name, address, and phone No/ fax no., emails address and other relevant personal data if required. In case of Company, You should give all the important information about your business. This type of information Presented at the time of registration is called as Registration Information
2. Payment information: If you purchase any products or service from\xA0smartlinetechnology.com \xA0, we open a credit account in your name and include products information, data connected with Billing. This type of information may be referred as Payment Information.smartlinetechnology.com doesn\u2019t save or store customer credit card details.
3. Publishing Information: You may provide some data that is to published on the site by using Publishing tools And such information may be about your company, Trade, and products. In these cases you are deemed to have given consent in publishing this information on the site. These data are known as publishing information.
4. Website visitors\u2019 information or Statistical information: In this type, we collect data about our Site, and Users. This statistical information may Includes, Browser Software, Operating System, Hardware and Software data, IP address, number of unique visitors and pages viewed, and so on. Such kind of information gathered is identified As Statistical Information.
By adopting the above types of data collection, our data collection is done mainly by Using Cookies, from our affiliates, and third parties. These data may be together known as Collected Information.
We have some main aims behind our data collection. The collected data are to be utilized in Different ways. These collected data is used to modify and improve our Web layouts, web pages, to improve the contents of our Web pages, inform our visitors about our latest updates, and to assist in the promotional and advertising aspects. We also utilize the collected data to analyze statistically about the site usage by users and to make contact with our customers. Our ultimate aim is to implement the competitive marketing strategies by making use of this collected information. We share customer information only as described below
We use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorisation, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
1. Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of smartlinetechnology.com, our users or others.
3. Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling will be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user Name, User ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
5. By registering on or using the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
6. Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
7. smartlinetechnology.com does not store or save user credit card details
8. Another purpose before us while using the collected information is to make Available various reports analysis connected with Internal Analysis and monitoring the Marketing techniques Your use of your and other users\u2019 personal information.
1. Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
2. We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
4. You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
5. You acknowledge and agree that you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws. Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
1. You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team. \xA0info@smartlinetechnology.com\xA0or telephone at\xA0 +971 50 6696818
1. Like many websites, the Site uses \'cookie\' technology (small computer files placed on your computer\u2019s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
1. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information outside. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
2. All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
3. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
4. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
5. Never share your username and password with anyone.
6. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site. \xA0info@smartlinetechnology.com\xA0or telephone at\xA0 +971 50 6696818
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team \xA0info@smartlinetechnology.com\xA0or telephone at\xA0+971 50 6696818
We have the right to furnish records of complaints, action and penalties against our Members to any other legal authorities to take any action against someone infringing or damaging any title, rights, interest or property of smartlinetechnology.com . our users,customers,partners,or anyone else. Security In connected with providing security of collected data, we implement some security measures to protect such data from any other unauthorized access. Payment Information are protected at the Time of transmission of data from the user by a Secure Sockets Layer(SSL) .Such measures include policies relating to access to information and technological elements\u2019 Registered user can View or Edit their Publishing information or Payment Information which are protected by Password. You should keep your log in information carefully such as User ID and Password. There is some limitation to eliminate the risks of theft, loss or misuse of Payment Information and we will not be liable for any damages that may cause from any unauthorized Publication, misuse, or disclosure of such payment information including credit card in formations.
The sites and contents are not intended for minors under applicable of law and we do not wish to sell any of our products and services to minors
Pricing conditions always subject to market conditions and competition. We are not liable and it is the duty of customer to make constant touch with the market and price inflections of products and Services that he needed.
All the users need to be notified of the material changes to this Private policy.
1) THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY\xA0smartlinetechnology.com \xA0ON ITS SITE PROVIDED AS AVAILABLE MAY BE WITH FAULTS AND\xA0smartlinetechnology.com \xA0HERE BY DISCLAIMS EXPRESSLY ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OF A PARTICULAR SERVICE PROVIDED BY\xA0smartlinetechnology.com \xA0; TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
2)\xA0smartlinetechnology.com \xA0DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES ON RELATING TO THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, STABILITY, CORRECTNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE.smartlinetechnology.com \xA0WARRANTS THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORT, EXPORT, DISAPLAY, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE, OR USE OF ANY SERVICES PRESENTED ON THE SITE DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON\xA0smartlinetechnology.com \xA0DOES NOT OFFER ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS RELATING TO THE CONCERNED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
3) Each User is responsible for any damage caused to any computer system, or damage of data as the outcome of any download or use of any materials provided by\xA0smartlinetechnology.com
4)\xA0smartlinetechnology.com \xA0may present any user services or products offered by independent third parties and either no warranties or representations are offered on such products and services by\xA0smartlinetechnology.com
5) We request your support to indemnify\xA0smartlinetechnology.com \xA0its affiliates, directors and, employees from any liabilities, damages or losses may be resulted by any claims raised by the third parties relating to any products and services offered on the site. We further assert that\xA0smartlinetechnology.com \xA0will not be liable to you for any kind of materials posted by others may be in the nature of offensive and illegal.
6) It is your duty to make sure the accuracy, and fitness of any services received from\xA0smartlinetechnology.com
As the part of our services, smartlinetechnology.com grants you a personal, royalty-free license to use the software offered by us to make the services provided on our site more useful to our users.
1) The Seller user is required to post only services and products which they can offer to normal users .
2)The Normal user is required to give full information about the building or scope of work or requirements.
3) For making the services of the sellers more useful, the client has to give permissions and approvals as promptly as possible.
4) The client should obtain any land surveyor soil studied from the necessary authorities.
1) smartlinetechnology.com has the full right to remove or reject to publish any content or services provided on the Site.
2) smartlinetechnology.com has the sole authority to remove, modify or reject any User content if it violates the applicable laws.
4) smartlinetechnology.com has the full authority to restrict or ban the current or future use of any other services may be provided by us.
5) smartlinetechnology.com has the right to disclose any information such as the Member\u2019s identity and, contact information to Government or legal body if necessary to provide such information.
6) smartlinetechnology.com reserves the full right to take any legal advice to defend any legal disputes thereof.
smartlinetechnology.com gives full attention to obey the Intellectual Property Rights of others. But in Some case, if you notice that your content is retrieved by way of unlawful violation of the copyright, you may notice this matter to us in the following manner.
1) Signature of the copyright owner or any person authorized.
2) Submitting the copy of the content that has been infringed.
3) Identification of the material that may have to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
4) Your contact information such as name, address, e-mail address etc.
5) You should provide a statement showing that you have confirmed the infringement and you have not given the copyright to anyone.
6) You should provide a statement stating that you have given the correct and accurate information on the statement.
Card payments are secure: Credit card/ Debit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet. Smartline Technology LLC does not store in any way your credit card details.
1) If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
2) If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. smartlinetechnology.com will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details. If your payment fails, please contact email@example.com\xA0or telephone at\xA0+971 50 6696818 to arrange alternative payment methods. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of smartbuld360.com\u2019s services and Internet resources.
3) If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of Smartline Technology LLC services and Internet resources.
Smartline Technology LLC will confirm your payment details via email.
By using Smartline Technology LLC\u2019s online credit card facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Smartline Technology LLC websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Smartline Technology LLC\u2019s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at +971 50 6696818. Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.
Office No : 39, First floor Reemah Tower, Al Khalidiyah P.O Box: 146834 Ahudhabi, UAE +971 50 6696818 Email : email@example.com